Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Dad The Hero

Last week was Fire Safety Week and our wonderful daughter Abby was so excited that her dad is a fireman that she nominated him to come talk to her class! Well, what started out Jeff reading a book to 20 kindergartners turned out to him doing a presentation for all 150 kindergartners. Jeff got Patty and Cody from his crew to come help along with a Gilbert engine. Abby was so excited that her dad was coming to school that she woke up at 6am ready, than wanted him to stay all day with her. Unfortunately, I was unable to go because I had my other kids but when I picked Abby up from school her teacher, Ms. Dupper said that it was the best fire presentation that she has ever had. Way to go Daddy and thanks to everyone that came and helped our daughter's school!!

Jeff talking to the kids

Jeff telling the kids not to be afraid of them

Patty letting the kids try on her gear

Cody and Abby

1 comment:

The Gerard Family said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! GO JEFF!! Cory "Disappears" for this stuff for some reason. I will call Jeff to do Austyns school!!! I am still here, just crazy too much to talk about. Having some test done....will tell you over the phone