Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LONG TIME COMING!!

Okay so it has been almost a year since I have updated my blog. Do you think it is time?? LOL! So much has happened in the last year and would take me a year to catch everyone up so instead of rehashing the past I will start off fresh. It is time to live in the moment!!

Brief update for those of you who know who you are that have been bugging me to update this! Ha Ha (love my family back east.) Blake started flag football over a month ago for his first time and seems to be enjoying it. He has had 2 games and they have won both! GO FALCONS! Abby is loving school and was very disappointed last week when she was sick and missed one day of class. She sobbed and begged Jeff and I to let her go. (hope she continues to love it all the way to college!) She started a jazz class at Club Dance and absolutely loves it. Ava (aka JJ) what can I say she continues to crack Jeff and I up she is turning into such a little girl. She no longer looks like a baby and it makes me so sad. She also started a dance class at Club Dance (she calls it her dance school). Pictures to follow of all of our latest adventures!!

It has been a very busy and stressful 8 weeks we are managing to get through this tough time with a lot of prayers and support!

No comments: