Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a great but exhausting Easter. Abby reminds me so much of myself when I was younger. She was up at 6:30 jumping up and down so excited that the Easter Bunny came. We had to make her wait an hour before Blake would wake up. Then they got to look in their baskets do their first egg hunt of the day (followed by 3 more!!). After all that Ava decided to wake up and peek into her first Easter basket. Then we went to the Lee's house for a brunch which was so yummy followed by the 2nd egg hunt and wonderful Easter baskets from the grandma Susie and Grandpa Kevin!!! Moved on to papa and gamma's house were the kids were spoiled some more with their 3rd Easter basket and 3rd egg hunt!! Then to round out the day we went to the park for the Rooney Easter were we had lunch and the kids did their 4th and final egg hunt. Can I say we have enough candy to last us until next year. We are so blessed to have so many family and friends to share the holidays with. Can't imagine a holiday without all of them. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

The Gerard Family said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like you had a good Easter,and you look pretty in all the pictures! Love the hair cut!!Hope today went well, I never heard back from you so I hope everything went well. Keep us posted and little miss Ava is in our prayers.

BrittSkinner said...

Hey Jamie,
It's Brittany Skinner(Brown)! Your family is so cute! James and I live in UT! We've been here almost ten years. I like it but I miss my family! Are you guys in Mesa or Queen Creek? We'll have to keep in touch! Talk to ya later!
Britt