Monday, August 11, 2008

Ava

Okay so I was looking at my blog and Abby and Blake have had some special things going on with them and I was feeling Miss Ava was getting left out. So here is a little of what Miss Ava has been up to. She starts off her morning by yelling from her crib for her "dada" and most mornings he has already left for work so she gets me "the chopped liver". I have to do until Jeff gets home and when he does the poor guys does not get a moments rest. She has him wrapped around her finger and wants him to do everything for her and she hates when she does not know where he is. She is also missing Abby very much. This morning Jeff took Abby to school so Ava got to sleep in and when she woke up we walked down the stairs and she was yelling for Abby and sadly disappointed that she was no where to be found. The minute I let that child down she goes nonstop and does not give us a moments rest until she is resting. She has found a love for climbing. She will climb on anything you let her and her favorite at this moment is the dining room table. You can not let her out of your sight. I know one day I am going to come downstairs and she is going to be on the top of the refrigerator!! She makes us laugh so hard everyday and we thank god for her bright spirit. MISS AVA WE LOVE YOU


I caught you!!!

And again in something your not supposed to!

Cheese ball

Poser

love my popcorn

2 comments:

The Gerard Family said...

Oh..little Miss Ava!!! She is so dang cute and always smiling, just like the rest of your kiddos. Haydyn has mastered getting underneath the gate and climbing up the stairs. GOTTA LOVE EM!!! Hope you had a good weekend. Austyn was so sore on Saturday from Gymnastics that we had to give him tylenol and he layed around most of the morning!! Thanks again for taking him

Soon to be Brombergs said...

lol lil ava! What a ham! She is just so adorable! you were blessed with three BEAUTIFUL children!I can't wait to get to know your family better! It was great having MOST of your family in the wedding! It wouldn't have been better any other way!