Tuesday, July 15, 2008

San Diego California 2008

We just got back from our annual family trip to San Diego. We stayed a little longer this year than most. We were there for 10 days and the weather was great the whole time. We got to enjoy fireworks over the bay which were unbelievable. Jeff and I are wondering how we will ever be able to top the show we witnessed, it was awesome. Then the rest of the time was fun at the beach well, almost the whole time. For those of you who don't already know I am a surrogate and am five months pregnant. While I was at the beach I thought that I was going into labor and you would think that after three of my own pregnancies I can tell the difference. To make a long story short I ended up having kidney stones and food poisoning so needless, to say it put me out of commission for a couple of days but, than I was good to go. We had a wonderful vacation and thanks mom and dad for taking us once again for a memorable week.

Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

The Gerard Family said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had another wonderful time! glad you are feeling better!! Thanks again for the presents for watching Zoe and anytime Blake is welcome!!

Heather said...

thanks for sharing your cali pics, the kids look like they had a blast,especially on those boats